Registration is available here: https://gctmcinc.wufoo.com/forms/officials-2018-brakes-direct-border-ranges-rally/
Briefing information will be available shortly to registered officials.
The following is a guide to attending the event as an official. You will be given specific meeting times and dates but this is to assist you to prepare in advance.
You will be required to take the following:
- Thermos for hot water tea & coffee OR a gas cooker and kettle. Note: No fires are allowed.
- Food (Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner) depending on your time “in position”.
- Warm Clothes as it could be quite cold at this time of year
- Wipe on bug control
- Medical supplies you think you may require
- Wet weather gear
- Umbrella / Shade Shelter / Tarp
- Clip board / Pens
- Torch in case you are doing a night stage.
- First aid kit if you have one
- Fire Extinguisher if you have one
- UHF CB Radio if you have one
- Phone – but it may not work in this area
Sorry but children under the age of sixteen are not allowed to be located next to the competition surface.